Monday, July 20, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {May 2015}

Ok, so, I'm finally catching up on posting the past few glam bags, so now it is time for the May 2015 glam bag! The theme for this month was Jetsetter and I LOVE the bag. I will be using it for my Passport and travel documents, because, you know, pretty important stuff.
 The first item in my bag is the Klorane Smoothing & Relaxing Patches. I got two sets of them. I was excited about them because I used to buy A LOT of these in Korea (not this brand) and they did wonders for the *fabulous* bags under my eyes. However, these ones didn't really do much. I am willing to give them another try just because I had cried a lot the day I tested these, but my hopes are not high. If anything changes I'll come and do an update. No price for these because I can't find how much they are anywhere on their website which is VERY weird for an Ipsy product. I mean, they even have a link on the glam bag page to buy them... Oh well.
 The next item, and one of my favorites, is the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better® CC+® Cream with SPF 50+. This ish is amazing and I love it. (Full Size is $38.00, but I can't find its size on the website, so I have no way to ballpark the cost of the sample)
 Also in the bag was the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + BONUS Revolution High-Color Lipgloss. The glide on pencil is great for priming and avoid feathering, and the little lip gloss samples are pretty nice. Color payoff is not great and I probably wouldn't spend the money on the lip glosses but it was nice to try them! (Pencil is $20 for the full size, the sample is about $13.30)
 I loved the Skone Pretty Eyes Automatic Eyeliner in Navy. It applies smoothly and the color is gorgeous, however it did smudge fairly easy. I will still use it, just not on very hot sunny days. ($15)
The last item in my bag is the Briogeo Rosarco Milk reparative leave-in conditioning spray. I love the way it smells! It really hasn't done much for my hair, but truth is, it is extremely damaged right now so I would be really surprised if any product could do something to make it better. (Full size is $20, Sample size, about $4). And you get a bonus appearance by Nipsey, the cat, who was staying with us for a little while and was very curious about my Ipsy bag.
Are you curious? Ipsy is only $10 a month. If you want in on Ipsy, please consider joining by using the following referral link:
 It will give me some points that I can later redeem for beauty products.

Thank you so much for reading!

Disclaimer: These are my views and mine only, Ipsy (or any of the companies mentioned above) are not, in any way, compensating me for this review.
Love, 
Zayda


No comments:

Post a Comment