Friday, July 17, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {April 2015}

It's time for the April Ipsy Glam Bag! The theme was Beautifully Bohemian and it was inspired, in part by Coachella.

The bag is adorable and sorta Hippie-Chic. I really, really like it. It also reminds me of Colombian handmade stuff which makes me like it even more. Also, just FYI, I hate how these photos turned out. Bad lighting, bad mood, absolutely ZERO desire to repeat them.
 The first item in my bag, and my favorite for this month is theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single. I fell in love with the texture and color of this eyeshadow. I might eventually buy the whole palette when I hit pan on my UD Naked2. Also I am a sucker for packaging and I love this one! ($36 for the Palette, $3 for the single)
 The next item is the MICABeauty Eye Primer. I have to say I was not very excited to get this in my bag because I am always skeptical about "solid" eyeshadow primers. I don't know. I just feel like the less I have to rub something on my eyelids, the better. However, I did try it and guess what? It is such a good product. The eyeshadow stays forever. It does have a hefty price tag so I don't think I will be buying it anytime soon, because, you know. Priorities. (Full size $44.95. Sample size $22.47)
 Another product that was slightly disappointing at first but I then grew to love is this Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip & Cheek Tinted Balm. I totally dismissed it and didn't like it at first, but now it has become a great addition to my gym bag. Also, do check out their website, it is beautiful and it kinda makes me want to buy all their products. ($10)
 Also in my bag was this LATHER Ultra Light Face Lotion and it is very nice for an everyday moisturizer. As usual, I love the travel size. (Full size, $21.00, sample size $10.50)
 Another favorite from April is the Hikari Cosmetics Blush in Tango. It is the perfect shade for my skin color and I love its fancy packaging. Just beautiful ($15)
And that was the March bag! If you do the math, it's around $60.97 worth of products, not counting the bag, just for $10. Isn't that great? If you want in on Ipsy, please consider joining by using the following referral link:
 It will give me some points that I can later redeem for beauty products.

Thank you so much for reading!

Disclaimer: These are my views and mine only, Ipsy (or any of the companies mentioned above) are not, in any way, compensating me for this review.
Love, 
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment