Monday, July 13, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {March 2015}

Sooo, there has been a ton of stuff happening lately and I haven't stopped by the blog in a long time, so, months and months later, here is the March Glam Bag!

The theme for the March 2015 bag was Floral Fantasy. I am in absolute LOVE with the bag itself. I have been using it for my GPS but I might find it another use soon. I really like the colors. I kinda want to wear it!

In my bag, I got the MARSK Mineral Eyeshadow in Fifty Shades and I LOVE IT. It is beautiful and smooth and shimmery and everything you want in a loose eyeshadow. (Full Size is $22.50, sample size about $7.50)

 Next up is the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter. This is my new favorite eyebrow highlighter, however I don't think I will ever be purchasing it unless I start making big bucks because it's a little out of my price range for one little pencil. ($18, not sure if this is the full size but looks like it.)

Also in my bag, was this amazing lipstick. The NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick is just gorgeous and it goes on so smoothly and it makes my lips feel moisturized. I'm definitely buying a bunch of these when I need more lipstick ($6)

I normally prefer Make-Up Items in my bag, but was pleasantly surprised by the Pur-Lisse Pur-delicate Gentle Soymilk Cleanser and Make-Up Remover. It makes my skin feels super clean and nice and it is the perfect size for traveling. (Full Size is $36.00, which puts our sample size at $6.40)

 Last but not least is the Coolway Glow Oil Treatment. This is really one of the best hair oils I have tried, and it smells amazing! (Full size $29.95, sample size would be about $3.00)
And that was the March bag! If you do the math, it's around $40.90 worth of products, not counting the bag, for $10. Isn't that awesome? If you want in on Ipsy, please consider joining by using the following referral link:
 It will give me some points that I can later redeem for beauty products.

Thank you so much for reading!

Disclaimer: These are my views and mine only, Ipsy (or any of the companies mentioned above) are not, in any way, compensating me for this review.
Love, 
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment