Saturday, July 25, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {June 2015}

Catching up, catching up! Here is the June Glam Bag from Ipsy! The theme was "Swim Into Beauty" and I'm pretty sure the glam bag is waterproof! (I'm not willing to test it with important stuff inside, though) It will make a great addition to my beach/pool bag.
 The first and most awesome item in my bag was the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I've had my eye on this primer and it did not disappoint. Smashbox is my favorite brand (followed closely by Too Faced) so after trying this, I might have to bite the bullet and buy the full size when I run out of my current primer. (Full size $36, Ipsy Sample $9)
 I also got a brush this time, and I LOVE getting brushes. My options for brushes in Italy are not that great so it's always to try new ones via Ipsy. The Glamierre Flat Top Concealer Brush does a great job and I really like it! ($5.95)
 Another great item in this bag was the Tre'Stique Mini Shadow Crayon in Venetian Gold. This eyeshadow crayon goes on smoothly and the color payoff is fantastic (Trio for $32, puts mini crayon at around $10.60)
 Also in my bag was the J.Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain. The color is great and it stays forever. ($5.99)
And the last item is a BioRepublic Sheet Mask Trio. I was very excited to get these because I love getting sheet masks in Korea, and this ones are just as awesome. They might be a tad more expensive but oh well. ($35.99 for an 8-Pack, Trio rounds up at about $13.49)
And that was the June bag! If you do the math, it's around $45.03 worth of products, not counting the bag, for $10. Isn't that awesome? If you want in on Ipsy, please consider joining by using the following referral link:
 It will give me some points that I can later redeem for beauty products.

Thank you so much for reading!

Disclaimer: These are my views and mine only, Ipsy (or any of the companies mentioned above) are not, in any way, compensating me for this review.
Love, 
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment