Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Umbrellas at Mecenatpolis

Mecenatpolis is a building/shopping center located close to Hapjeong station. My friend Marisa saw on Facebook that they had a colorful umbrella display there and we obviously had to go take photos of it! Victoria and Tracie were there too and we all started snapping away! Before we found the umbrellas, these fun sculptures caught our eye. The cats remind me of Alice in Wonderland.
 How appropriate to be shooting all of these umbrellas with Monsoon season right around the corner, right?
 I am a little bit upset with the white sky. I want to go back on a blue sky day and take better photos of these colorful umbrellas.
 This guy is the handle of my yellow umbrella! It was a present from Victoria. She knew I had been wanting a yellow umbrella (Because of HIMYM) for the longest time and surprised me with one... and seriously, umbrella + duck? How cute is that? I absolutely love it. I have the best friends in the world.
 And here I am pretending to be "The Mother" even though Ted can be a dork sometimes.
I had such a fun day with my girls, but that's a given when I am around them. Victoria and Tracie are leaving Seoul soon and I honestly have no words to describe the hole they will be leaving in my heart. In the meantime, I'll squeeze in as much time as I can with them while they're here and hope to meet them again in the future. 

More Information:
Directions: Hapjeong Station, Line 6, Exit 10.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment