Monday, April 15, 2013

Bubble Tree

Bubble Tea is very popular here in South Korea. I had tried it before in the States, and I thought it was weird, didn't like it, I didn't want to chew my drink, no, no, NO. After moving to Seoul, I have become a little more open to trying new foods. Still can't deal with the spicy food, but other than that, I've been doing alright, so after seeing how much my husband loved Bubble Tree, a bubble tea place located in Itaewon (to the point of sometimes getting off the subway one stop before just to get it), I decided to give it another chance.
 Bubble Tree is a small place, there are like two chairs inside for you to wait while they make your drink but it is definitely a to-go thing. I love how it is so bright and cheery and all the details are colorful.
 There are two different sizes for your drink and you can choose to have it hot or cold, and in a variety of flavors. My personal favorites are Chocolate and Strawberry, and my husband loves the Coffee one.
 See the squishy balls? Tapioca! So delicious.
 I'm glad I gave bubble tea a second chance!

More Information:
Closest Subway Station: Itaewon Station, Line 6, Exit 2. Walk for about two blocks, Bubble Tree will be on your left.
Pricing: 3000KRW - 4000KRW
Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment