Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ben's Cookies

Who doesn't love cookies? I know I do, and I'm going to start by saying that these are, hands down, the best cookies I have ever eaten in my life.
 Ben's Cookies is a company from the UK and they've been making cookies since before I was born. I was out having lunch in Itaewon with the hubs and we could smell this store from a block away. And it was quite a smell. We had to try them. They were giving out free samples and I was in love from that first bite.
 They offer a variety of flavors like milk chocolate chunk, dark chocolate chunk, white chocolate chunk, oatmeal raisin, milk chocolate orange, coconut, double chocolate chunk, peanut butter, milk chocolate praline, white chocolate macadamia, triple chocolate and cranberry & white chocolate.
 Ben's Cookies are sold by weight, and at 370KRW a gram, they can get expensive, but they are totally worth it. You can also buy a box and it's a little less money that way, but it doesn't make a huge difference. Also, you can have your cookie a la mode! Yumm!
We got an assorted box to take home. The milk chocolate chunk and the white chocolate chunk were my favorites, and the peanut butter and the dark chocolate chunk were my husbands favorites. We both love them so much because they are chewy cookies, just the way we like them. Try one when you have a chance!

More Information:
Website: http://www.benscookies.com/
Directions: Itaewon Station, Line 6, Exit 2. Walk for about two blocks, Ben's Cookies will be on your left, next to Bubble Tree.
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 12:00 - 22:00 // Friday - Saturday: 11:30 - 23:30 // Sunday: 11:00 - 21:00
Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!
 Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment