Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bukchon Hanok Village - Part 1

I absolutely love exploring Seoul. New things, old things, it's all fascinating to me, and it's better with good company, so this past winter, my husband and I waited for a day that wasn't too too cold and set out to explore the Bukchon Hanok Village!

We got there and the first thing I saw was the Constitutional Court of Korea, so we snapped a few shots for my Law School friends!
 We kept walking and finding all sorts of interesting things, like this alien abduction wall... I feel really dumb not having taken a photo being abducted. What was I thinking?
 As we walked into the Village, we found the Hanok Homestay Information Center, where you can go in, and two incredibly nice girls will give you a map with the path to follow and the best photo spots, and also show you how traditional Korean homes were made, and they will also take your photo in it!
 I loved seeing all the Korean details on the houses.
 I was very happy to be walking around a traditional Korean village. I felt the need to take photos of every single house or street!
I took so many photos that they will have to go on three or four posts, so see you in part two  , three and four. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment