Thursday, January 31, 2013

Läderach Chocolatier Suisse

I love chocolate, so obviously I was absolutely stoked when my friend Tracie took me to Läderach. I had heard only good thing about this place and I had to try it. They were just opening when we got there, so we had the place all to ourselves.
 I ordered a Swiss Milk Chocolate and I was delicious! I have to say it is very good hot chocolate, but I still haven't found in Korea, one that tastes like my favorite hot chocolate ever: IHOP's hot chocolate. Yeah. I know. Fancy Swiss Chocolatier and I'm talking about IHOP. But seriously, their hot chocolate is the best. Läderach's came close.
 After that, we went exploring all the different kinds of chocolate Läderach has to offer. We didn't buy any, but I definitely want to go back and try some.

More Information:
Closest Subway Station: City Hall, Line 1 or 2, Exit 4. Seoul Finance Center, 1B floor 
Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment