Thursday, January 31, 2013

Seoul Lantern Festival 2012 (Part One)

Hi everyone! I'm posting this in two parts because it is a little photo heavy. Back in November (yeah, yeah, I know I'm behind on my posts) my husband and I attended the amazing Seoul Lantern Festival. I was really excited about this event because I had heard so many things about it. Thankfully, it was not a very cold night.
 We went on a Saturday night and it was packed! We had to stand in line for about 45 minutes until we finally made it to the stream and could experience a more enjoyable, less crowded walk.
There were some people buying small lanterns and placing them in the water, the stream kept running them to the same corner, but that corner sure looked beautiful.

Continue reading here...



























No comments:

Post a Comment