Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pretty In Purple Blog Party!


BLOG PARTY!


  • Favorite thing about summer? Pools!
  • Twilight fan? No, Thank you.
  • Favorite quote? "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
  • Best thing that has ever happened to you? Having someone that loves me unconditionally, with all my flaws and all my mistakes.
  • Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? NYC, Bora Bora, Europe... This is a hard one for me.
  • Favorite food? Seafood and Italian
  • What type of music do you like? Celtic, Oldies, Rock, Punk, Pop... you name it. I like a little bit of everything. The genre I like the least is Rap.
  • Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Flip Flops.
  • Skirts or jeans? Jeans
  • Fresh or saltwater? Fresh
  • Skittles or M&Ms? M&Ms
  • are you a morning person or more of a night person? Night Person
  • So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? "That's my friend Zayda, here... let me introduce you..." Nothing special really.
  • Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? I don't know. I'm pretty sure I bite my nails when I'm nervous but I can't recall anything else.
  • Pen or pencil? Pen. This question has a whole new meaning for me.
  • Paper or plastic? Paper.

Hop on over to My Mismatched Life and join the fun! You can win a lot of super cute prizes!

Love,
~Zayda~

No comments:

Post a Comment