Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Songs #2

 1. Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies):


This is hands down, my favorite Deftones song. And they played it in the concert on Friday and I cant tell you how stoked I was. 


2. The Aquabats - The Baker


I just find this song absolutely hilarious. Totally Love It. 


3. Air - Playground Love


This song was one of my favorites when I was a lot younger. I remember recording the video from Mtv and watching it over and over again. Somehow, I had forgotten all about it and then... this weekend I heard it again. I went 12 years back in time for a moment. 


 4. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)


 One of my favorite RHCP songs. I swear one day I listened to it 47 times in a row. Just love everything about it.

5. Imogen Heap - Goodnight and Go


This is a lovely song. Imogen Heap's voice is amazing and the lyrics are great. To me, there's been something magical about this song since the first time I heard it, and when I saw the video, that magic became greater.


Love,
~Zayda~

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE imogen heap! shes so unique and just so lovely! :)
    p.s. your pictures are sooo nice on the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is indeed! and thank you very much for the compliment on the pictures, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete