Friday, May 20, 2011

Wonderful People - Patrick Demarchelier

Sometimes it's hard to stay on track. It means a lot to me to share this, but I, sometimes, find it really easy to give up on my dreams. If for a moment I see that I'm not gonna be able to reach a goal that I set for myself, whether it is a big meaningful one, or one that is small and irrelevant, I get very frustrated. I have a tendency to be pessimistic about some stuff and I would really like to change that. What better way to do it than to write about wonderful people that are living their dreams and that fought hard to reach their goals? People that can inspire me to try harder, and people I can learn things from.

Today's post is about the Master, Patrick Demarchelier


Patrick Demarchelier is a very famous French Fashion Photographer, one of the best in the world. He was born to a modest family and got his first camera for his birthday when he turned 17. Like most beginners, he started shooting friends and weddings. He moved to New York out of love, started working freelance and discovered Fashion Photography. A lot of magazine editors became interested in his work and that got him to where he is today. Since then, he has shot countless magazine covers, famous actors and advertising campaigns. Here are some of my favorite examples of his amazing work.















I hope you enjoyed the beautiful photography of this talented man!

Thank you for reading.
~Zayda~

No comments:

Post a Comment