Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BarkBox {February 2015}

Hi everyone! It's BarkBox time! This month's theme was Mardi Gras. This month I realized that Chelsea now knows when BarkBox day is. She sees my husband walk in holding it and she goes absolutely insane and can't wait for us to open it! I will try to record it next time because it is ridiculously adorable. We really like this month's box, it's always so fun!
The first thing in the box is the PetSafe Catfish Po'Boy with Chicken treats ($7 Value). We haven't given these to Chelsea yet because they fresh and must be refrigerated and consumed within 3 days after opening.
Next up is the Delca Jester Ball ($7 Value). Chelsea loves this thing, the squeaker was gone in two minutes!
... and that's the face I get when I'm trying to photograph her goodies. Seconds after these shots the ball was snatched off the table.
Also in the box is the Aussie Naturals Salmon Quarter Cigar ($3 Value). I have been advised to beware of the fish smell when giving this to Chelsea, so she won't be getting it until Thursday because I am having people over tomorrow.
This toy was also a big hit with Chelsea, not so much with me. The Harry Barker Mardi Gras Crinkle Mask ($10 Value) looks great but it has a faux fur backing that she just completely shredded soooo yeah, now I have black hairs all over my floor and I'm putting this away until Thursday as well.
Last but not least, is the Think! Dog Crawfish Snacks ($7 Value), they are small, chewy and perfect for rewarding good behavior. Chelsea is crazy about them!
BarkBox really is awesome! If you would like to sign up for BarkBox, follow my referral link: 

https://barkbox.com/r/Q25L5I63CW

If you sign up through this link, you will give Chelsea a free box and you will also get a free one added to your plan, so please consider signing up through us!

PS: This post is not sponsored at all by BarkBox. We just absolutely love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment