Sunday, October 19, 2014

365 Days of Photos - July 2014

Hey! Long time. Kinda what happens in the middle of an intercontinental move. I'm proud to say that I have been keeping up with the project. The photos haven't exactly been stellar, this place is not Korea where you find quirky and fun in every corner but it has been interesting. This month... lot's of boring photos. I stayed home most of the time getting ready for our move so bear with me and thanks for taking a look!


All the photos were taken with either a Nikon D3000 or a Nikon D7000. Most of them using a 35mm 1.8 lens, and a few using a 18-55mm, 55-300mm or a 50mm. If you want to know specific details about each photo and read each photo's story (or lack of story!) please visit my Flickr album clicking this link:

Want to see other months?
January 
Thank you for stopping by!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment