Sunday, June 8, 2014

365 Days of Photos - May 2014

Made it through May! (And so far, June is going well.) Sometimes I can't believe I am actually keeping up with this project, but I have to give living in Seoul some credit, so many things to do here and so many friends, I keep really busy and there's always something to photograph! Anyway, here is May in photos :)


All the photos were taken with either a Nikon D3000 or a Nikon D7000. Most of them using a 35mm 1.8 lens, and a few using a 18-55mm, 55-300mm or a 50mm. The "Penis Beer" one was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S3. If you want to know specific details about each photo and read each photo's story (or lack of story!) please visit my Flickr album clicking this link:
Want to see other months?
January 
Thank you for stopping by!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment