Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Accountabily Post 2014 - Part 2.

Hi there! Keeping in check with my goals! I can't believe it's been two months since I wrote that last post but here we go:
 

1. Lose Weight: I have started making some changes in the past two weeks and it's starting to work, so I'm glad about that :)

2. Embrace my husband's new duty station. Leave Seoul with a positive attitude, no matter where we have to go: We have verbal orders to what seems like a wonderful, beautiful place. I still can't believe it and even though, as every place, it has bad things, I can't wait to be there and enjoy all the beauty it has to offer.
 
3. Read 20 books:Yeah no. Spring has been insanely good for my business, but extremely busy so haven't had much time to catch up on books. I am ditching Aztec until new notice because that book is just too damn long and I feel stuck in it.

4. Start a 365 Photography Project and keep up with it until December 31st: Still going strong! I can't believe I am keeping up with this. My last 365 was over in March so to know that I am still going in May, is very encouraging.

5. Keep a clean and organized house: I've been getting somewhat better at it. The PCS decluttering will start soon and it will all be better.

6. Eat better and do more meal planning: Meal planning definitely hasn't happened. I am however, eating somewhat better and ditching some stuff that I know is not good for me.

7. Back up my computer files... (One more time): Found the third location, but haven't started the process yet.

8. Take advantage of the prices in Korea and print and frame some of my photos to take to our new home: Haven't. And I even have a coupon for $25 OFF any framing service and haven't used it.

9. Be more active. Go back to the gym and Crossfit and workout regularly: Going kinda regularly. I have decided not to go back to Crossfit until my body weight is considerably lower.

10. Pay off some debt: Hahahahahaha NO.

11. Travel to somewhere new. The new duty station doesn't count: Haven't done it yet, but we are taking a trip to the coast on Memorial Day Weekend and I am super excited about it!

12. Have a more organized business model: Made the switch from CD to Digital Download and it has been the best thing I could have ever done! So much time and effort is saved (for both me, and the client!)

13. Revamp the blog: Nope.
 
So 5 out of 13? That's only because I am counting the half-assed ones as halves. It still counts! I will come back in two months and let you know how it's going :)
 
Love,
Zayda 

No comments:

Post a Comment