Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cafe Mama's

After our photo adventure with the City Hall Umbrellas we went looking for some lunch! Tracie suggested Cafe Mamas and we went for it!
 I loved their little "mustache" theme. Right up my alley! I was very excited about the fresh juices and was really craving a watermelon one, but they were not in season. I'm making sure to go back during summer so I can have one!
 Cafe Mamas' menu consists of very light items: coffee, sandwiches, paninis, salads, soups and fresh fruit juice. We grabbed a table and ordered. Tracie and I shared a Honey Camembert panini and Diane and Lindsay shared a mushroom and cheese one. They were both amazing. The honey camembert was one of the best things I have had while in Korea.
 We also ordered green grape juice and it was to die for. So fresh!
  Cafe Mamas is a chain and has about five or six locations in Seoul. My husband and I recently visited the Times Square mall location and the food was consistently good. I ordered a ham and cheese panini and due to what I think was the language barrier, I ended up with a honey camembert. Which I guess works since I like it but I was looking forward to trying a different one. My husband got the chicken sandwich and loved it. I also ordered a pineapple juice and it was the best pineapple juice I have ever had. Just delicious!
I am sorry that I don't have any directions. I don't remember exactly which way we went after the umbrellas but if I ever find it again, I will make sure to update this post!

More Information:
Website: http://cafemamas.co.kr/ (Korean)
Honest Cooking: http://honestcooking.com/cafe-mamas-seoul-korea/
Pricing: Entrees range between 8,000KRW to 14,000KRW
Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment