Friday, May 17, 2013

Suji's

Located in Itaewon, very close to base, is Suji's. I have been wanting to try this place since I got to Seoul, mostly because, well... they serve brunch, and I'm all about brunch.
 We got there and had to sign up for a waiting list. We had to wait about 20 minutes, but that's pretty normal in popular places in Itaewon during the weekend. If you want something very close to American food, this is a very good place to go. It says all over the place that it is a New York Style restaurant... I've never been to New York, so I can't really tell the difference.
 We both went for brunch. The hubs ordered the Mexican brunch and I ordered... I don't know, something that had pancakes. I have to say it was ok. Not incredible, but not bad either. The bacon was really good. My husband did LOVE his brunch, so I can't complain. A lot of people I have met say the food here is amazing, so don't believe me and go try it yourself!
 I found the place to be a little bit pricey. They also have a variety of breads and desserts that looked great but we were full from brunch so didn't try any of it.
I'm glad I finally got to try Suji's, even though it wasn't as fantastic as I thought it would be. I must admit I did have very high expectations. I might go back again and try something different, we'll see!

More Information:
Website: http://www.sujis.net/
SeoulEats: http://www.seouleats.com/2010/04/brunch-at-sujis-much-better-than-i-remember/
Directions: Noksapyeong Station, Line 6, Exit 3. Cross the street to Itaewon, Suji's will be right in front of you, on the second floor.
Address: 34-16, Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul  
Phone:02-797-3698
 Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment