Saturday, May 18, 2013

AFSC Photography Club - February 2013

The leader of the ASFC Photography Club here in Seoul is my wonderful friend Victoria, and we couldn't have asked for a better one. We meet up once a month and in February I was finally able to make my first one. I was so excited. It was really cold outside, so there wasn't a big group this time, but our little group was just perfect. I met with Lindsay and Victoria and we made our way to the Samsung Leeum Museum, and were joined a few minutes later by Jenica. Our photography subject was the Anish Kapoor exhibit, but just the sculptures that are outside of the museum. I really wanted to go back and check out the pieces that were inside the museum but I missed them. We really had a lot of fun shooting these amazing works of art and taking silly photos of ourselves. This is such a fun gang and I always have a great time when I'm with any of these girls.
 Fun! The sculptures reminded me of my day wandering around Digital Media City with Tracie.
 This was such a fun day. I know I'm really behind on my posts but I'm catching up as fast as I can. Lindsay has already left us for new adventures and we miss her dearly, but hope to see her again soon!
I can still see the bubble sculpture from my window, so it's still there, if you want to go check it out, take Hangangjin, Line 6, Exit 1 and walk straight until the first crosswalk, turn right and go up the hill to the museum.

Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Zayda

1 comment: