Saturday, December 29, 2012

See you later, Cartagena.

Before our big move to Korea, I decided I needed to go to my hometown, Cartagena, to see my family, specially my grandfather, whom I hadn't seen in almost two years. I had savings, so I took a plane and enjoyed 10 days in my hot but lovely city. Saw some family and spent some time with beloved friends, even though all of them weren't there, it was amazing to see the ones who were and I can't wait to see them again. One thing is for sure, 10 days is NOT a lot of time. There was so much more I wanted to do but I have to be grateful because I had the chance to go see them, since I don't think I will be going back until December 2013. Here are some shots :)

I'm sad because these are probable the last shots of Chelsea I will be posting on my blog for a long time. Probably a year, until I get to see her again. I miss her so damn much.
 
Chelsea takes over chairs.
She also tries to explore hidden places
...and to climb stuff because she thinks she is a cat.
Cool lamp at Crepes & Waffles
The view from Cata's pool.
I love these girls.
Best brownies I have ever had, made by my friend and cousin Vanessa Succar.
Thalia, my aunt's cat.

Cousin Karen
One of my best friends, Gaby.
Cousin Juanse.

My dog Coshita.

My little Chelsea.

Oh HAI!

My friend Juan Antonio! Glad to have a picture with him, he doesn't like them very much.


Thanks for reading,
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment