Monday, December 24, 2012

A couple of days in Miami

Before my trip to Cartagena, and before moving to Seoul, we got to spend some time in Miami with my brother in law who I totally adore! I wanted to have more time to see friends and hang out before our trip, but everything was pretty much paperwork and running around trying to get Chelsea her certificates so she could fly with me to Cartagena. I'm grateful I got to spend some time with my beloved Lily. It was fun seeing her and every time we get together we can't stop laughing. I really miss her.
Lily and me at Off the Hookah, in Miami
I also spent some quality time with my lovely Chelsea. The fact that I was going to have to leave her with my family was kinda sinking in when doing all her paperwork and I was devastated. Still am.
It's Christmas Eve today, and needless to say I am being quite a Grinch. My husband got me an awesome present and I'm very happy with it, but any material thing will never be enough to fill the void I have in my heart without my little Chelsea. Last year I spent both Christmas and New Year's Eve alone and she was there, all the time, at my feet giving me love and keeping me company. 

I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you do have a wonderful night/morning tomorrow filled with joy, love, and tons of presents!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment