Saturday, August 11, 2012

Busy, busy, busy, busy.

Man, moving overseas sure takes a lot of work.

I was worried about not having a job these days, but ending it sooner might have been the best thing that could have happened. There are so many things that need to be done. Yesterday I spent the whole day on base getting shots, making doctor's appointments and getting some overseas training. I also had to go and take passport photos (which came out hideous and I am not showing them here), buy money orders, go to the post office and somehow manage to squeeze a workout in between that crazy day.



Being at work, I would have never been able to do all this, and waiting until the two weeks were up, was going to slow down the whole process of moving, so I am really happy I decided to end it sooner. Besides everything that needs to be done on base, I still have a lot to do at home. I have been getting all the stuff that it's going to go to Goodwill and to the Humane Society ready, but there's still a lot that I need to go through and since we don't know yet how much stuff we're allowed to take with us, I am still not able to sort what's going, what's staying in storage and what I'm giving away. 

It is kinda stressful not to know, but I am doing my best just to have everything organized to make it easier when the time to sort stuff out is here.

While at the gym, my friend Cheyenne told me her birthday is coming up and her husband is getting her a puppy (best.present.ever.), but he works a lot so she asked me if I could come with her to check the puppies out. I was excited, I love puppies so much and these were SO freaking cute!.

This was a really nice way of spending my Friday afternoon, since I don't have a lot of not-moving-related stuff to do. So, here are some cute puppy pictures :)

 



Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment