Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals for 2012

It is normal for me to set goals for myself every new year, it is also normal for me to never achieve them. For some reason I always end up not finishing what I started, thinking it's too hard for me to do or simply getting bored. I found out I was setting myself up for failure, setting goals that were too difficult for me to reach. I'm hoping this year it will be different, and that's why I've set up some not easy, but achievable goals. Last year, I only had 3 goals and they were to get a job, to get a driver's license and to lose weight. I only got the job... here I am, weighing the same I did last year and still license-less, so hopefully this time around I'll achieve more than a third of my resolutions.
Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment