Friday, July 31, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {July 2015}

I am SO excited to be actually posting the July Glam Bag... IN JULY. I know. I get excited for dumb crap. But still. It's here! The theme this month is Summer Lovin' and this bag is so, very summery.
 The bag itself is super cute and I love these colors. I would probably wear something in that print.
 The first product in my bag is the Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser and it is amazeballs. Yes. I said amazeballs. I kinda want to wash my face with it all day, every day. ($10.00)
I also got the Octavio Molina Hair La Playa Salt Spray which, unfortunately, spilled in my bag, but Ipsy is being freaking awesome and sending me a replacement! The spray is the bomb if you want those beachy ($15.50 for the full size, $7.75 sample size)
 The next item in the bag, and the one I am most excited about, is the Tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer and it is as awesome as I expected. I absolutely love Tarte but it is usually out of my budget so I am always stoked when it comes in my Ipsy bag, and the fact that it is waterproof makes it even better for this sweaty, gross Neapolitan Summer. (Full Size $30.00, sample size about $10.00)
 I also got Crown Brush Professional Tweezers which are just, well, tweezers. I was not too excited about getting these in my bag, but... well, you can't never have too many tweezers! ($6.99)
 Last but not least, is the Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Shadow Liner and it is very nice. Quite smooth and great application! ($15.95)
And that was it for the July bag! If you do the math, it's around $50.69 worth of products, not counting the bag, for only $10. Isn't that awesome? If you want in on Ipsy, please consider joining by using the following referral link:
 It will give me some points that I can later redeem for beauty products.

Thank you so much for reading!

Disclaimer: These are my views and mine only, Ipsy (or any of the companies mentioned above) are not, in any way, compensating me for this review.
Love, 
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment