Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday - Caffe Themselves

{ March 29, 2013}

Caffe Themselves was one of my friend Tracie's favorite places, and I am glad she showed it to me because everything there was absolutely delicious. After wandering around Hapjeong
, we hopped on the subway and headed to the Jogno area to have something to eat.
 We walked for a little bit until we reached Caffe Themselves (I just love the name haha) and ordered. The food there was always good, the drinks are amazing and the desserts are to die for. And they have very quick service too!
 Brunch. Is. The. Best.
 Such amazing noms.
 And of course, my beautiful friend. Isn't she the cutest?
If you're ever in Seoul and want some brunch or a sweet treat, make sure to check out Caffe Themselves! It is awesome.


Thank you for reading!
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment