1. Lose Weight: Nope. Not happening yet. I'm not trying hard enough.
2. Embrace my husband's new duty station. Leave Seoul with a positive attitude, no matter where we have to go: We haven't found out for sure where we are going next, but I'm still keeping this attitude in mind.
3. Read 20 books: I have three down and I'm on 30% of another one. Might have some catching up to do. 800-page novels are NOT good for this project.
4. Start a 365 Photography Project and keep up with it until December 31st: This one is going GREAT. I haven't missed a single photo yet, even if one day I had to post a phone one. I'm still very excited about this project.
5. Keep a clean and organized house: Yeah, let's not talk about that. This apartment drives me NUTS.
6. Eat better and do more meal planning: Eating better? somewhat. Meal planning definitely hasn't happened.
7. Back up my computer files... (One more time): They're in two locations now, still need to find a third, just in case.
8. Take advantage of the prices in Korea and print and frame some of my photos to take to our new home: Hasn't happened yet.
9. Be more active. Go back to the gym and Crossfit and workout regularly: I started going to the gym again, however, Crossfit is a whole 'nother story. I am still not sure if it is what I want or if it is what my body needs.
10. Pay off some debt: Hahahahahaha NO. My credit card is actually maxed out right now (totally worth it, though) aaaand we bought a car. Not an expensive car, but still a car. I know we need one but yeah, this goal might not really happen this year.
11. Travel to somewhere new. The new duty station doesn't count: Still haven't left Seoul.
12. Have a more organized business model: Same business model here. Looking into Zenfolio to make it easier on me and my clients.
13. Revamp the blog: As you can see, no. Not yet.
So 2 out of 13? Yeah, that sucks. I'll see you in two months and let you know how it's going. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my utter failure! You guys are the best