Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Another Cat Cafe in Myeong-dong

Yep. There's another one in Myeong-dong. I hear there's five there but I have only seen three. Again, I have no directions for this one because it was found wandering around, but you know... If you go to Myeong-dong you will surely see a guy in a cat costume that will show you the way. Here's some cute pictures of cats! Enjoy!
 
These cats were certainly friendlier than in any of the other cat cafes that I have visited.
They have plenty of boxes and toys to play with. This little fella seemed very entertained!
That's it for today! If you want to read about the other Cat Cafes, you can find them here:


 I'm hoping to catch up on my blog and adventures next year, in the meantime, thank you so much for stopping by!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment