Friday, October 25, 2013

Guest Photographer at How We See Korea

Hello there! I know it has been quite a while since I have posted anything here. I'm really so behind on my blogging and my personal photo editing it's getting ridiculous. I have to be grateful for that, because it means I have been busy with client photos, family time and going out and enjoying this beautiful place.

Speaking of enjoying this place, the fantastic ladies at How We See Korea invited me and a few other very talented ladies to post as guests on the blog. I personally think this is quite a fantastic project and I can't even start to explain how honored I was to be asked to be a part of it. Next week we are having a little meet-up and I'm super excited to meet all these great and talented women face to face. 

This is the photo I submitted for this week. It was taken at the Zoo Coffee at I'Park Mall. I hope you like it!

Original Post Here: http://www.howweseekorea.com/year-two-week-5-guest/
I will be guest posting there again in December. I can't wait! Hopefully I'll get to do it a couple more times before my time in Seoul is up. In the meantime, why don't you go and check it out? It is a great way to see what this country is all about and you will find absolutely beautiful and interesting photographs.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment