Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trick Eye Museum

The Trick Eye Museum was one of the things in Jahayra's list before she had to leave us to go to sunny Hawaii. I was really excited about this place, what can be better than hilarious photo ops with some of the craziest people I have ever met? The Trick Eye Museum is a place where you can "be a part of art" by using perspective, hence, tricking your eye! Somehow they got me to dress up like Waldo, which I actually enjoyed because, seriously, when have I cared about making a fool out of myself? Jahayra and Tracie dressed the part too. We had a great time being silly and taking photos, this day was one of those that will be stuck in my head forever.
Look, a pooping dude!
I call Anastasia Steele!
Where's Waldo?
It was a day to remember. Special thanks to Tracie, Tania and Jahayra for taking some of the photos on this post! I love you, girls. Tania and Jahayra are not living in Seoul anymore but we miss them dearly!

More Information:

Pricing: 13,000KRW Adults - 11,000KRW Children

Hours: Open every day, 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Directions: Hongik University Station, Line 2, Exit 9. There's a little map here: https://clarsmisadventures.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/map-to-santorini.png


Thank you for reading, and don't forget your camera!
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment