Sunday, April 21, 2013

Le Petit Four

We were on a mission: to find the perfect macaroons for Audrey's daughter's birthday party, so I went with Tracie, Jenica, Mischa and Audrey to this lovely French place in Hongdae called Le Petit Four. We got there right when they were opening, so we were given our very own private booth. The staff was super friendly. Audrey ordered a pack of macaroons to share with the rest of us and try all the different flavors to see if she wanted them for the birthday party. I had a chocolate one that was really good!
 I ordered this chocolatey guy for myself, but I honestly don't remember what any of the desserts are called... but that's not important, right?  Because loooook how preeeeettyyyyy!
Mischa went for the poop shaped dessert. She let me try some and it was very good! I don't know what's up with the poop here in Korea, but I was laughing out loud at the flies! Seriously!
 The place has a lot of (of course) French decor and also pieces made of macaroons! I thought that was very creative.
 They have a huge variety of macaroon flavors!
 I realize this was not the healthiest way to start my morning but meh. Once in a while is fun to have dessert for breakfast, and always with the greatest company!

More Information:
Subway: Sangsu Station, Line 6, Exit 2. I wish I had more accurate directions but I just followed my friends here and wasn't paying too much attention.
Pricing: Macaroons are 2,500KRW each. Other desserts range from 4,000KRW to 8,000KRW
Foreigner Friendly

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment