Friday, April 19, 2013

Bukchon Hanok Village - Part 3

Guess what? More Bukchon Village! Don't say I didn't warn you. Welcome to part three!
 More awesome little spots. This place was awesome because every corner had something completely different to offer.
 There were even K-Pop stores with posters, cds, stickers, everything! Not that I know any of these artists but these little stores are always fun. So different from what I'm used to. I'm actually getting to like some of the songs, they are catchy and I wish I could understand what they are saying.
 There is a University in Bukchon Village, but I don't know what it's called. I just know it's pretty to look at. I would be happy going to school at a place like this.
 Korean roofs!
 There were these cute signs everywhere, warning you to keep your voice down because it doesn't matter if you're a tourist, it is still a residential area.
 Time to be goofy!
We were getting hungry already, and almost done with our walk. Here are part one and two if you want to check them out! I will see you in part four, and pinky promise, that's the last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment