Thursday, January 17, 2013

It all started in the 80's

Here are some shots of the 80's themed FRG meeting I attended back in October, it was my first FRG meeting here in Seoul, and I was a little hesitant about it because I didn't love the FRG when I lived in Virginia, but I'm so glad I went because here is where I met all these wonderful women that have made such a difference in my move to South Korea. 

I already knew the hostess, Jahayra, who became like a big sister to me in such a short time. She left Seoul already and I miss her like crazy. I love dressing up so I did the best I could without having my  HHG, and I didn't care about looking silly, even though I didn't know anyone yet.
It really was a day to remember. I had so much fun meeting new people and I never would have thought that three months later, they would become so important to me. Love you all, girls!

Thanks for reading
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment