Saturday, December 8, 2012

FC Seoul - Korean League Champions

My husband and I love soccer. He definitely loves it more than I do, and we love going to the World Cup Stadium. Last time we went, we took the Subway. It's in our line so it was a pretty easy trip, this time we took our car. Parking was close-by and less expensive than I thought it would be. We grabbed some lunch at the Mall. I ate some Teriyaki chicken which was a little too spicy for my taste, and my husband had Kong rice ball. I'm sometimes squeamish about trying new stuff but I have to say that the rice ball is amazing and I'm definitely having it again. After that, we made our way to the stadium. One of the players from FC Seoul is Mauricio Molina, and he is Colombian, so in a short time I've become quite a fan. He scored a goal for Seoul and the game result was 1 - 0. I can't remember the name of the other team. I suck. I know. After that, they had the celebration for winning the Korean League cup and it was awesome! I had an amazing time that day, even though my feet were numb from the cold, so if you plan on going to a game during winter, wear double socks!



More information:
Website: http://www.seoulworldcupst.or.kr/
Subway Station: World Cup Stadium, Line 6
Pricing: 12,000KRW - 20,000KRW depending on seats.
Foreigner friendly.

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment