Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Army-Navy Flag Football Game

Can we start this post by saying that I don't know anything about football? Is that completely clear? I am Colombian. We don't have that. Nobody ever taught me this. I've tried. But I do not understand this game. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy it. The actual Army-Navy game is on December 9th, but our base has a flag game so we went to encourage our Navy guys. I knew a few of the guys who were playing, and some of the spouses were cheerleaders. It was so much fun. The Navy/Marines routine was created by the lovely Lindsay who is a fantastic dancer, she's my Zumba teacher (whenever I get off my butt and actually show up to the classes) and she also lives in my building. Go check out her blog, now. I'm planning on being a cheerleader next year and make a complete fool out of myself. Here are some pictures, enjoy :)


We lost, 20 - 12. I don't know if that's really bad on football. All I know is I had fun.
Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Zayda

No comments:

Post a Comment