Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday Songs #6

1. Bishop Allen - Click, Click, Click, Click




A song about taking pictures. And an uninvited guest :) heard it this week for the first time, totally loved it!



2. Coldplay - Yellow




This song kinda suits my mood this week, it's like half gloomy and half happy. 



3. Pink - Fucking Perfect




It's not weird for me to become obsessed with one of Pink's songs, but this one is fucking perfect.



4.  Julie Andrews - My Favorite Things (From "The Sound Of Music")





You know how when somebody is angry they tell them to take a deep breath and count to 10? This song is my count to 10. I sing it in my head when something is not going very well. I've found myself singing it in my head a lot this week.



5.  Alice Cooper - Poison




Poison is one of my favorite songs ever. It's powerful and it's so... hot? I don't know how else to describe it but to me it's full of that sexy-ish energy and it absolutely rocks.


I hope you enjoyed these tunes! thanks for reading!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment