Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday Songs #5




1. Blink 182 - M+M's




My childhood friend Fercho tagged me and my cousin James on a Facebook post with this song, about how it reminded him of our younger years. It brought back a whole lot of memories from school, music and friends. Just love it.



2. Billy Joel - Piano Man





One of my all-time favorites. Piano Man just makes me think about life and how everyone, in their own world, has their own struggle. Amazing song.


3.  Regina Spektor - Fidelity






Remember MySpace? Yes, I had one. Remember how you could have a song playing when somebody saw your profile? This was mine. That's how much I loved (and love) this song. Now some of my friends listen to this song and think of me :)



4.  B.o.B Feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes





Everyone that knows me, knows I'm not really big on Rap or Hip Hop, but I think Hayley Williams' part makes this song totally worth it.



5.  The Killers - Read My Mind




Another one of my favorite songs. I absolutely love both the music and the lyrics. My husband is probably sick of listening to me singing my heart out every time this song plays.


~Zayda~

No comments:

Post a Comment