Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Songs #4





  1. Blessed Union Of Souls - Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me For Me)




There, I'm 14 again. This is probably one of the sweetest songs I ever heard in my life and I absolutely love it and can't get enough of it.


2. Fuel - Shimmer





One of my favorite songs in the world. It reminds me of my hometown, not that it has anything to do with it, but I just remember a lot of times listening to it when I was there. It makes me think about love and life and all that bunch of stuff that I sometimes don't want to think about.


3. Journey - Don't Stop Believing 





The freaking anthem! I worship this song. I seriously do. It makes me want to get on a stage with a bunch of friends (friends that I miss a lot.) and karaoke the crap out of it, embarrassing ourselves to death. But, besides that, it really makes me want to sing and smile and I love it for that.


4. Muse - Uprising





This song is so empowering. I can't think of someone that would listen to this song and doesn't feel like going out and starting a revolution.


5. A Perfect Circle - The Hollow






Another one of my favorites. Probably one of my favorite albums too. APC is so powerful, that I'm actually having a hard time finding words to describe what this song does for me. So just listen to it, ok?



~Zayda~

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Muse! So good! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zayda, can you please email me at katiedid512@gmail.com so I can send you the information about winning one month's free advertising. Thanks so much and yay Muse!

    ReplyDelete