Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Movies Of The Month #3 - May 2011


I watched 16 movies this month, but it wasn't really a good month for movies, most of them were kinda Ok. There was nothing that was absolutely extraordinary to me (at least not that I hadn't seen before.) Hopefully next month I'll see a ton of good ones! This were all the movies I saw in May:


Anger Management
Bart Got A Room
Hereafter
I Saw The Devil
No Strings Attached
Nowhere Boy
Sleepless In Seattle
The Dilemma
The Fifth Element
The Green Hornet
The Kids Are All Right
The Lost Boys
The Rite
The Roommate
The Tourist
Twelve



Excellent Movie





This is what I meant when I said "not that I hadn't seen before". The Fifth Element has been one of my favorite movies since I saw it for the first time all those years ago.


Great Movie





If you like Chick Flicks you're gonna love it. I usually don't laugh out loud with romantic comedies but I did with this one. Very enjoyable.


Very Good Movies




I really liked this movie, mostly because the characters are believable. There's no crazy firework-y romantic moment that will never ever happen in real life. It's just plain simple people handling their problems the best way they can and that's what I loved the most about it.



The Rite is one of those stories you've heard before, but you don't mind hearing it again because it's being told very well by somebody different than who told you the first one. I loved Anthony Hopkins' performance but I wont kid myself. I always love his performances so I might be a little biased. It was a very good thriller, and it was really not scary (besides the fact that is inspired by true events and if something remotely like that happened to me I would be preeeeeeetty scared!)


If you have any thoughts about these movies please comment! I'd love to read other people's opinions about them. And I'm also open to any kind of movie recommendation :)


Thanks for reading!
~Zayda~

1 comment:

  1. I shall take your wise suggestions and watch the very good movies...which I have not seen! :) Thanks for doing the legwork for me! :) Thanks for the summer tips for makeup too :) Hearts, janna lynn

    ReplyDelete