Sunday, May 1, 2011

Movies Of The Month #2 - April 2011

So, in the month of April this year, I only watched 15 movies. That's 11 less than last month! I have been working A LOT and don't have time anymore. And when I do have time, I'm tired and falling asleep in the middle of movies... so yeah. Here's the 15 movies of the month!

Burlesque

Country Strong

Get Him To The Greek

Get Low

House Of Sand and Fog

How Do You Know?

I Love You, Phillip Morris

Little Fockers

My Life In Ruins

Skyline

Tangled

The Fighter

The King’s Speech

The Talented Mr. Ripley

Your Highness





Excellent Movies

This one I had already seen, but it just cracks me up EVERYTIME!

Recommended by Lee Lee . It was absolutely amazing and got me thinking so much.

What a well deserved Academy Award. It was wonderful.

Great Movies

Very deep movie, loved it.

What can I say? I am a sucker for Disney movies and this one was no exception.

Awesome! I am biased because I love both Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg, but it was actually quite good.

I know it got a lot of bad reviews, but I did laugh my ass off. And now have the hots for James Franco.

Very Good Movie







Jim Carrey + Ewan McGregor = Absolute FUN.







And one recommendation for all of you movie lovers out there, do not, I repeat, DO NOT watch Skyline if you don't want to waste a precious hour and a half of your life. Seriously, don't. It takes a lot from me to say this about a movie, because I'll even watch crappy movies just because, but this was too much.
Alrighty! That was it for April! Let's see what movies May will bring!


Thanks for reading! Love,
 ~¤Zayda¤~

No comments:

Post a Comment