Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm Afraid of 13 out of 69 Common Fears - Apparently I'm Normal


Found this in some blog, don't remember where... seems fun :) Leave me a comment if you do it, I would like to read yours!

 Cross out the things you’re afraid of and put your score at the top.
     

    the dark
    staying single forever
    being a parent
    giving birth
    being myself in front of others
    open spaces
    closed spaces
    heights
    dogs
    birds
    fish
    spiders
    flowers or other plants
    being touched
    fire
    deep water
    snakes
    silk
    the ocean
    failure
    success
    thunder/lightning
    frogs/toads
    my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
 boyfriends/girlfriends mom
    rats
    jumping from high places
    snow
    rain
    wind
    crossing hanging bridges
    death
    heaven
    being robbed
    falling
    clowns
    dolls
    large crowds of people
    men
    women
    having great responsibilities
    doctors, including dentists
    tornadoes
    hurricanes
    incurable diseases
    sharks
    Friday the 13th
    ghosts
    poverty
    Halloween
    school
    trains
    odd numbers
    even numbers
    being alone
    becoming blind
becoming deaf
    growing up
    creepy noises in the night
    bee stings
    not accomplishing my dreams/goals
    needles
    blood
    dinosaurs
    the welcome mat
    high speed
    throwing up
    falling in love
      super secrets

If you repost this, it’s been requested that you title it “I’m afraid of _ out of 69 common fears”

If you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.

If you get more than 20, you’re paranoid.

If you get 10-20, you are normal.

If you get 10 or less, you’re fearless

No comments:

Post a Comment