Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Because By LeeLee

I'm featuring today the beautiful and talented Leelee Juliao 
We've known each other for more than 10 years now and she is an absolutely amazing designer, a lovely person and one of the most original and creative people I've ever met.


 You can find her super awesome bags in her Etsy Store


She is the person who has introduced me to the blogging world and I can't tell you how excited I am about this.

LeeLee & Me

Lately, I've been lucky to be participating in Pay it Forward and Craft Swaps and all that cute stuff great people do around here, so I have gotten a bunch of great stuff from LeeLee. Like the cutest character's pins:

Awesome buttons for my button bag:




Two lovely cases! I use the skulls one to carry my small camera everywhere, and the polka dot one for my make-up:




And the absolutely adorable owl headband:


All this stuff is totally handmade by LeeLee... isn't she the best?
Thank you LeeLee, for being so awesome!
And thank you all for reading! Now get out of here and go buy LeeLee's stuff :)
  

Love
~¤Zayda¤~


4 comments:

  1. omg!! this is totally awesome!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY thank you baby que lindo estoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo baby, thank you :) eres awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not because I am her Mom, but I agree with everything Zayda says about LeeLee!!! thank you Zayda for supporting her! One more thing about her... She is the sweetest thing! luv, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naty! So good to see you around here :)
    I will always support LeeLee! She is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete