Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Celebration and Randomness

Hey! Here are more random pics of my week!




SATURDAY

 After an exhausting day at work, I went over to my friend Holly's house for an Easter celebration. They were having an Easter egg hunt for the kids, starting at 6. Turns out I get off work on Saturdays at 7 but it doesn't matter, because we have no kids and we were fine missing the egg hunt. I wanted to be there to take pictures of the kiddos, but it really wasn't a big deal for me. What was is that I told Holly I was gonna be there at about... 7:15 and didn't get off work until it was waaaay past 8 because of a customer who showed up an hour late to their appointment.

Anyway, we made it. I had to change clothes and get ready in the car but we made it to the party at about 8:45. I was falling asleep all night long but still enjoyed getting to see my friends for a little while and that made it a good day.


Yummi Chocolate Covered Peeps       

Awesome Cake

 They had a fire going
                                                  

It also was a good day because we got our tickets to the super awesome concert in the mail! I'm so happy everything worked out perfectly so I don't have to go to work that afternoon and I'm able to go... I can't explain how excited I am to see Rise Against for the first time and Bad Religion again!

  

TUESDAY

My stuff for the Candy Swap made it to my partner, but I still haven't heard from her to see if she liked what I got her. I will email her tomorrow and see what happened. 
I also need to go buy supplies for the Crafty Peep Swap... I already got my partner and she is a nice girl from California so I'll make sure to make something super cute for her. 

Also, make sure you enter  April's Awesome Giveaway
There are A LOT of cute stuff to win! So go, go, go!

And well, that was it for today!



As always, thank you for reading!
~¤Zayda¤~

No comments:

Post a Comment